McCall Farms has been producing quality canned and frozen southern vegetables and fruit since 1954. We are located in Effingham, South Carolina in a 1.1 million square foot manufacturing facility. McCall Farms currently employs over 1,000 people.
Benefits for fulltime employees include:
- Competitive pay rate
- Health insurance
- Vacation/Holiday leave
- 401K plan
McCall Farms is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, status as a protected veteran, status as a qualified individual with a disability, or any other trait protected by law.
E-Commerce Business Analyst
The E-Commerce analyst will oversee the development and execution of a digital eCommerce program. He/she is responsible for updating content on nine different company websites, as well as collaborating with other individuals within the Marketing organization to implement brand strategies via the web. The ideal candidate for this position is focused, astute, organized, analytical and skilled at Microsoft Excel. THIS IS AN EXEMPT POSITION
- Develop and maintain digital content for product SKUs via Salsify (digital commerce platform) and utilize analytical tools to edit content as needed for optimal search-ability.
- Monitor all company websites and update content and design as needed.
- Utilize Google Analytics to understand the behavior of each website’s users and develop material that increases overall engagement and time spent on the website.
- Collaborate with others in the Sales and Marketing organization to deliver digital marketing solutions.
- Make decisions in accordance with company procedures and regulations.
- Follow proper channels to obtain decisions/authorization according to company policy.
- Solve problems in an efficient and timely manner.
- Work directly with customers to understand and deliver on their eCommerce requirements.
Email your resume for this position.
- Bachelor degree in a business-related field such as Business Administration, Marketing or Data Analytics.
- Very strong analytical skills with advanced proficiency in Microsoft Excel.
- Exceptional multi-tasking and organizational skills.
- Strong collaboration and communication skills.
- Innovative and creative approach to solving problems.
- 4+ years experience in data analysis.
- Experience in Google Analytics a plus.
- Intermediate knowledge of MS Office.
- Willingness to take initiative.
- Ability to exercise independent judgement.
- Strong written and verbal communication.
- Exemplary interpersonal skills.
- Comprehensive knowledge of e-Commerce and marketing of food products.
- Previous e-Commerce and marketing experience strongly preferred and ability to demonstrate knowledge.
- Demonstrated ability to understand concepts, practices, and procedures with ability to use in varied situations.
- Demonstrated ability to present information to diverse audiences.
- Demonstrated ability to collaborate with both internal and external partners.
- Demonstrated ability to contribute to important strategy, operational and business decisions that affect department.
- Demonstrated ability to develop solutions using creativity, resourcefulness, innovation, negotiation and diplomacy.
- Demonstrated ability to be adapt and persevere.
- Regular and sustained attendance required.
Responsibilities for the Maintenance Technician include but are not limited to:
- Safely performing the maintenance tasks that are assigned to you using proper and correct tools.
- Work in extreme temperatures.
- Construct and assist in the designing of new equipment.
- Assist in the general maintenance and preventative maintenance of equipment in the plant.
- Work closely with Maintenance Manager to complete work orders and daily required task.
- Cooperate in working the needed hours asked by management to meet production needs.
- Follow the standard company rules listed in the McCall Farms handbook.
- Pipe fitting.
- General knowledge of industrial manufacturing equipment.
- Strong attention to detail and good analytical skills are necessary.
- Ability to set up machinery with close tolerances.
- Excellent follow-up and problem solving skills.
- Must be a team player.
- Present and maintain positive work ethics; be a team player and good attitude.
- Strong time management and organizational skills with the ability to handle multiple tasks.
- Must be able to lift at least 50 lbs.
Minimum 5 years maintenance experience in a manufacturing environment.
There are 3 maintenance technician positions available.
Email your resume for this position.
If you would like to apply for an open position at McCall Farms, please click here to download, print and complete a job application. Completed applications may be emailed to Jenny Treaster at firstname.lastname@example.org. You are also welcome to fill out an application at our hiring office during the hours of 9AM – 1PM Mon-Thurs. Our hiring office is located at the following address:
American Legion Building
6466 South Irby Street
Effingham, SC 29541